If you already setup an account using the Ledger on Fairy Wallet, it should be pretty simple.
If you have a fresh install of Anchor, you’d:
- Click “Setup Wallet” on the first screen.
- Select the blockchain you’d like to use (EOS for example)
- Click “Import Account”
- Click the 2nd option, “Enable Ledger Support” (if it’s not already enabled).
- The 2nd option will then turn into “Load from Ledger”, click that.
- It will detect your account(s), click the checkbox next to each one you’d like to import.
- Click “Import Accounts” at the bottom and you’re all setup!
For a step by step tutorial from Sami about Ledger and Anchor: